Our University is located in the center of the city, only 800 m away from the Kraków Główny Main Station and 900 m from the Main Square.
All the classes are conducted in one building and there is a car park next to it. Public transport in Kraków is well organized and you can easily reach Ignatianum from wherever you live. In the nearby area, there are small shops and cafes where students and lecturers may do some shopping and relax with a cup of tea.
This is the most recognisable part of our campus and all the lecture rooms are located here.
Other important facilities located in the building are:
- The International Relations Office (Biuro Współpracy Międzynarodowej) – room 203, 1st floor,
- The Recruitment Department - room 302,
- The Foreign Language Centre - room 344,
- Secretariats of all faculties – they are located on different floors depending on the faculty,
- The main lecture hall (Aula im. Ks. Piramowicza) – 3rd floor,
- The Student Union Office (Samorząd Studencki) – room 302, 2nd floor
- Chapel – 4th floor,
- Lunch Bar "Veni" – next to the main entrance, on the ground floor.
This is a place where students and lecturers may find peace and study in silence. It is a separate building located just behind the main building. More information about the library and its collections can be accessed on their website: https://portal.bibliotekaaik.pl/en
It is a small, beautiful building located just next to the main one (Kopernika 30 Street).
In Zofiówka one can find:
• The Rectorate Office
• The Promotion Office
Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Krakow/Bazylika Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa w Krakowie - is a Jesuit temple where the religious life of our University concentrates.