Strona główna International
The International Relations Office serves as a contact point for students, researchers, visiting academics and other staff from abroad by providing both informative and administrative support.
One of the most important tasks of the department is the coordination of interantional incoming and outgoing mobility of students and staff members:
- within the framework of the European Union Erasmus+ Programme - Higher Education Student and Staff Mobility (Action KA103 and Action KA107)
- within the Bilateral Agreements.
Here you are welcome to get familiar with our partner univeristies.
Our Erasmus code: PL KRAKOW19
Our PIC number: 949545223
Regarding our affiliations, we value our membership of:
- the European Federation of Catholic Universities (FUCE) and the International Federation of Catholic Universities (IFCU),
- the Higher Education for Social Transformation (HEST) programme,
- the European Jesuit Network (SCRIBANI),
- the European Consortium for Arts Therapies in Education (ECArTE).
For more information about our University click here.
Please contact us if you have any questions.