Psychological-Pedagogical Counselling Centre
The psychological-pedagogical counselling centre is an interdepartmental unit of the Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow, operating within the Institute of Psychology of the Faculty of Philosophy. The clinic assists students as well as academic and administrative staff.
The clinic’s task is the psychological and pedagogical diagnosis, counselling, psychological assistance, coaching, speech therapy and short-term psychotherapy. These tasks are performed by the following persons employed in the Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow:
- psychologists, pedagogues
- persons qualified to advise on coaching
- addiction therapists based on a certificate of completion of training in this field
- psychotherapists qualified to practise this profession certified by a certificate or diploma from a four or five-year school of psychotherapy or a certificate of internship at a school of psychotherapy and in supervision
Following clinical procedures are used in the clinic:
- psychological diagnosis
- addiction diagnosis
- consulting and educational activities
- short-term psychotherapy
The clinic may also include workshops and training for Ignatianum students and employees.
Foreign students can benefit from assistance in English.
To make an appointment, please contact us by e-mail.
Room 207, main AIK building