Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Krakow/Bazylika Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa w Krakowie - is a Jesuit temple where the religious life of our University concentrates.
Masses during a week: 6:00, 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 15:30, 18:00
Masses on Sundays and holidays: 6:00, 7:30, 9:00, 11:00, 12:30, 15:30, 18:00
Chapel (pl Kaplica) at the University building - mass in Polish language on every Tuesday and Thursday, at 11:30, 4th floor.
WAJ (Wspólnota Akademicka Jezuitów) – 'Student's chaplaincy' – an academic ministry which consociates students from different Cracow universities. The Jesuits want to ensure that your study period is not solely limited to credit points and exams. We want to shape our lives by creating the community, meeting new people, building good relationships, and developing a relationship with God. There are some organized groups within the WAJ, but you can also just spend there time on your own and have a cup of tea. WAJ offers also trips to mountains, a place to do some sports or to play some music as well as volontary service and many more! Join us!
If you are searching for any further information, do not hesitate and contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Church of St. Francis of Assisi/Bazylika Franciszkanów św. Franciszka z Asyżu,
(address: 5 Plac Wszystkich Świętych)
- Spanish: at 2:30 pm every second Sunday of the month, except July, August, and September
- Italian: at 3:30 pm every Sunday
- Church of St. Barbara/Kościół Św. Barbary (address: 8 Mały Rynek)
- German: at 2:30 pm every Sunday
- Church of St. Giles/Kościół Św. Idziego (address: 67 Grodzka st.)
- English: at 10:30 every Sunday
- Orthodox Church/Parafia Prawosławna pw. Zaśnięcia Najświętszej Marii Panny
(address: 24 Szpitalna st.)
- Evangelical-Augsburg Church of St. Martin/Kościół Ewangelicko-Augsburski Św. Marcina (address: 58 Grodzka st.)
- Evangelical-Reformed Church of St. Martin/Kościół Ewangelicko-Reformowany Św. Marcina (address: 58 Grodzka st.)